BuyAnyLight ICO General Information:
|ICO ( Initial Coin Offering ) Name :-||BuyAnyLight ICO|
|BuyAnyLight Coin Symbol :-||BAL|
|What is BuyAnyLight( BAL ) :-||BuyAnyLight (BAL) is an innovative platform that strives to revolutionise the process of LED light sourcing by making it simple, trustless, secure and efficient. It aspires to reduce the role of intermediaries while offering lighting products at the most competitive market rates.|
BuyAnyLight ICO Ratings:
|Ratings by Users :-|
BuyAnyLight ICO Dates:
|Status :-||Live ICO|
|Pre-ICO Start Date :-||1st November 2019|
|Pre-ICO End Date :-||31st January 2020|
|Main-ICO Start Date :-||1st February 2020|
|Main-ICO End Date :-||29th February 2020|
BuyAnyLight ICO Details:
|BuyAnyLight Pre-ICO Price ( Starting ) :-||1 BAL = 0.25 USD|
|BuyAnyLight ICO Price ( Starting ) :-||1 BAL = 0.30303 USD|
|Total Coins :-||55.00 Millions BuyAnyLight Tokens ( 55,000,000 BAL Tokens )|
|Tokens to Sale in Main-ICO :-||16.50 Millions BuyAnyLight Tokens ( 16,500,000 BAL Tokens )|
|Technology :-||Ethereum ERC-20|
|BuyAnyLight Category :-||Business, Energy, Retail|
|Accepting :-||ETH, BTC, Fiat|
|Soft Cap :-||4,000,000 USD|
|Hard Cap :-||8,000,000 USD|
|Company Country :-||United Arab Emirates|
BuyAnyLight Website, Whitepaper and Social Links:
|Social Links :-|
BAL Tokens Distribution:
BAL Funds Distribution:
- Establishment of Almani Lighting GmbH, Germany.
- In depth analysis and visits to the world’s best LED manufacturer.
- Establishment of the Almani Lighting LLC, Dubai, UAE Branch.
- Cooperation with ASAS Holdings, Dubai, UAE.
- A range of 50 products in acrhitectural and residential lighting.
- Inception of the idea for the BAL Platform.
- Initial research and feasibility.
- Recruitment of technical team for BAL Platform development.
- Platform development initiated.
- Product range covering 100 products in architectural, residential, commercial and decorative lighting.
- ASAS Holdings invests in Almani Lighting LLC and acquires 51% ownership.
- Establishment of a state-of-the-art Dubai showroom.
- Warehouse expansion.
- Several prestigious projects in UAE completed.
- Product range covering 250 products in architectural, residential, commercial and decorative lighting.
- BAL LightFinder and My Home Features Testing.
- Team Expansion.
- New two-story office in Dubai Investment Park.
- Product range covering 600 products in architectural, residential, commercial, decorative, industrial and outdoor lighting. Completion of two Sheikh palaces for the ruler of Sharjah emirate.
- BAL website development.
- BAL My Tower testing and implementation.
- Collaboration with Fiat Partner.
- BAL Online Platform release.
- Biggest LED lighting portfolio within the LED industry for a single brand (Almani).
- Cooperation with 100+ high quality LED lighting manufacturer.
- BAL backend development Phase 2.
- White Paper drafting for the BAL Platform.
- Centralized platform development completed and ready for community and manufacturers review.
- Token generation event.
- Seed Round Sale.
- Seed Round successfully completed and raised USD $2 Million.
- IEO planning and meetings with the most reputable crypto exchanges.
- Marketing Campaign Kick-off.
- My Home, My Tower, LightFinder brochure development.
- Private funding initiatives.
- Release of yellow paper (Technical Paper).
- Exchange listing and public sale i.e., Initial Exchange Offering (IEO).
- BAL nominated at Light Middle East for the most exciting startup, and its founders for “Personality of the Year”.
- Hiring blockchain developers and corporate restructuring.
- Smart Contracts research and implementation.
- Smart Contracts and Blockchain Architecture development started.
- Participation in Roadshows.
- Sponsorship of German embassy for Dubai Roadshow.
- Desktop wallet development started with Crosschain asset transfer functionality.
- Marketing expansion.
- Blockchain testing and improvement.
- Participation in EXPO2020 projects.
- Team expansion for hiring AI and Machine Learning specialists.
- Research on artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, and predictive analytics.
- and their application within the BAL platform.
- Mobile wallet application development started.
- Business expansion into Scandinavian and Indian markets.
- Blockchain Integration on Testnet.
- Participation in roadshows and world business summits
- Desktop wallet beta version release, a non-custodial multi-currency light wallet allowing users to send, receive, and the eventually exchange of funds over Lightning Network without needing to download full blockchains.
- Release of a mobile version of the BAL wallet. This application will be compatible on all devices and allow users to access our wallet and its features directly from their mobile device.
- On-chain logistic, freight tracking functionality development initiated. This will enable blockchain based traceability of logistics and freight activities happening within our ecosystem.
- Develop first reference implementation of the BAL network using the blockchain framework
- Substrate and provide a public testnet. The network will be reviewable by the community.
- Desktop wallet alpha version launched with the functionality of Crosschain Swapping. This will allow users to transact multiple currencies directly, without converting via third-partyexchange.
- Mobile wallet alpha version release.
- Mainnet release.
- Migration from Ethereum to patented blockchain.
- Optional API development to enable better decision-making and more efficient energy usage.
- Business expansion to American markets.
- On-chain logistic, freight tracking functionality implemented.
- AI based Smart Contracts implementation.
- Development of BAL Exchange for enabling digital asset trading.
- Development of BAL Custodial Platform.
- BAL As a Business: BAL In the Construction Industry
- Development of BAL Tokenization platform.
BuyAnyLight Team Members :-
CEO & Founder
Co-Founder & CFO
Chief Technical Officer
Rene Rowell dela Rama
Director of Blockchain Integration
Blockchain & DLT Specialist
Sourcing, Production & Investors Relations
Zain Ul Abdin
Lighting Design Architect
Lighting Design Architect
Social Media, Community Manager
Maria Carron Igloso
Investor relations and Public Relations Manager
Director Of Strategic Partnerships